PT MOL Indonesia (the Company), formerly named PT Mitsui O.S.K.Lines Indonesia, was established based on notarial deed No.93 of Lieke Lianadevi Tukgali, SH dated April 13, 1993, which was amended by deed No. 113 of the same notary dated June 30, 1993.
Based on notarial deed of Felix Fransiscus Xaverius Handojo, SH No.7 dated May 6, 2019, the Company changed its name from PT Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Indonesia to PT MOL Indonesia.
The Company is domiciled in Jakarta and started its commenced operations in 1994.
In accordance with the Company’s Articles of Association, the scope of the Company’s activities mainly comprise of voyage industry operations, for both onshore and offshore and ocean freight business.
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (MOL) is a global corporate group that develops various social infrastructure businesses – centering on ocean shipping, technologies, and services to meet ever- changing social needs including environmental protection.
The MOL Group aims to be a strong and resilient corporate group, improving daily life for people around the world, opening up bright new horizons, and providing new value to all stakeholders.
PT Mitsui O.S.K Lines Indonesia established
PT Mitsui O.S.K Lines Indonesia started operations
Container business was transferred to PT Ocean Network Express (ONE)
Corporate name change to PT MOL INDONESIA
MOLINDO Mission Statement
MOL Group Values: MOL CHARTS
hallenge- Innovate through insight
- Proactively develop business opportunities by staying ahead of the curve.
- Make innovation for the further growth of the company.
onesty – Do the right thing
- Keep compliance as a Top Priority.
- Ensure that actions comply with social norms and the highest ethical standards.
ccountability – Commit to acting with a sense of ownership
- Tackle tasks with a sense of ownership and in cooperation with stakeholders.
eliability – Gain the trust of stakeholders
- See things from the customers’ perspective, and deliver service that exceeds their expectations
- Seize the initiative in social issues and take responsibility for your behavior
eamwork – Build a strong team
- Encourage open communication with mutual respect.
- Share knowledge, experience, expertise and skills, and foster the next generation.
afety – Pursue the world’s highest level of safety culture
- Maintain a safety-first attitude and strive to reinforce safety awareness
- Return to basics by comprehending workplace safety.